Saturday, October 4, 2008

We have a commedian in the house besides Stephanie

I have two stories that will make you laugh. We have another comedian in the house besides Stephanie....what a crack up. Cade is often home with Baba because of his schedule at church. We go to church by 10:45 a.m. and he doesn't have church until 1 p.m. So when Baba decides she doesn't want to go to church she is home alone with Cade. Last Sunday...I gave her a bath and curled her hair. But if we are not ready to leave right then and there she gets tired and decides her stomach aches and doesn't want to go to church anymore because she is blind in her left eye and she doesn't want anyone at church to tell her that she is blind in her left eye. Anyway...whatever excuse she gives...she ends up in her bed. I was a little upset with her so I told her that when I come home from church she better not ask me why I didn't take her to church. (Which she does every time she doesn't go.) Anyway...so after we left....she was wandering all around the house looking for me of course. She asked Cade...where did everyone go? He explained we all went to church. So she tells him, "Oh,...I don't go to their church, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints." I wish cade would have told her at that point that we go to the same church. But instead he says to her..."Do you have a prophet in your church?" She tells him yes. He asks her, "What is his name?" And without a blind of an eye she blurts out, "Heber J. Grant of course!" We were all busting out laughing. I thought my porta-cat was going to burst out.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

oh my...that's all i have to say...oh my.

Jennie said...

Oh, that's so funny! :) Great story.