Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chemotherapy Day #2


Well...here I am ...you can see the gadget in my porta cat...The nurse had to stick me twice because she started out wtih the short needle...I am now to remind her to use the longer neede. Stupid me...I knew that...I just thought she knew that...but she must have a hundred different patients each week and this was only my second treatment...so now I have been instructed to remind her.
You can see my mom next to me with John's headsets. She is watching "Memoirs of a Geisha". I don't know how much of it she watched. She was so interested in all the people in this room. I was just grateful she didn't wander off somewhere. She only had to use the restroom twice.
I feel a little light headed and I sneeze a lot. This happened last treatment as well.
On a good note...Steven cooked dinner tonight. He made the rice, baked Salmon, and cooked fresh spinach. I couldn't lift anything. My hands are very weak. And the touch of water makes my hands freeze. So this is a good thing...Steven can learn to cook dinner. Stephanie was at a birthday part this afternoon. That was his first choice, having Steph cook instead of him. But he was game...and willing...didn't give me a hard time.

No comments: