Saturday, September 20, 2008

What Women go through to be skinny..my girdle story

Are
Are you ready for another good laugh...John and I were in tears over this incident. I peed in my pants and tried to stop laughing!
I told John it was time to wash my abdominal brace. It was getting dirty looking from the blood and drainage that I've been having through my naval. So He handed washed it and put it in the dryer. So I asked him...to help my stomach stay together and feel more tight should I put on a girdle. He said that would be good idea. So I told him I would need help putting it on. So he came to the bed room and I handed him this girdle. He looked at it and said to me, "I don't think you can fit this. It's too small." He starts to laugh.. and so I said, "Watch Me! I can fit this girdle, I have a dozen times."
He wasn't convinced. So I told him to hold the girdle and I would put one leg in at a time. I could see on his face that this just wasn't going to work. So I put my right leg in first. It got caught on my heel. He is trying really hard not to laugh, but can't contain himself...I told him to unhook the heel, which he did. Then I pull the girdle all the way up. Next came my left leg. And he's looking at me like...lady...this an't going to work.. how do you think you are going to get this leg in that hole. Again I told him..watch me, pull it down so I can lift my left leg in. So he does...again my heel gets caught and he has to pull it off the heel...I then wiggle the girdle up and over my stomach...and we are laughing so hard...I said, "See, I told you it would fit!"
He then with tears in his eyes laughing and so am I...you had to have been there to see me shove my stomach up and in this elastic girdle. He says to me, "No wonder you guys can't breathe wearing those things." We were rolling, literally rolling on the floor laughing. What a feat that was to put on. I could hardly wait for my brace to come out of the dryer. lol Life is full of funny adventures isn't it!!! Have a great weekend! Love mom

No comments: