Friday, September 19, 2008

Passing Gas....

Couldn't sleep tonight so I got up to write in my blog....to tell you my story for the evening. Last night we were reading scriptures as a family. In the middle of reading, my mom got off the couch and was going to bed. So John told me to take out her dentures. So I quickly grabbed her tooth box and went to the bathroom near her bedroom. After I finished taking out her teeth, I came back to the kitchen table where we were reading our scriptures. It was Steven's turn so he started to read aloud. As I sat down a LOUD fart came out from under me. Everyone busted up laughing. Including me...cause I haven't been able to pass gas like I use to. They had plotted to put this whoopie cushion under my chair cover. We were laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach so that my stitches wouldn't come apart. I kept hitting John for making me laugh so hard. They were bad! But it sure got a good laugh out. Steven said it was hard for him to start reading when he knew what was going to happen. Too funny...yup this is my family...we like to play gags on each other.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Where did they get the whoopie cushion?

Kristina said...

That's hilarious! We're sad we missed it!