Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Witch Baba on Halloween Night


Here is my mom sucking on a candy she took from the candy bowl as she sat waiting for trick or treaters to come by for candy. She sat there for about 45 minutes and had enough. She said nobody was coming. I was too tired to help out so John had to take over. We had more than I expected. On Sunday, Baba was taking more candy out of Stephanie's bag...so Stephanie scolded her because she was eating way too much. And I mean too much. So Baba got mad and called her stupid for not sharing and slammed the door. Ahhhhh...she loves her snickers bar! Stephanie tried not to laugh at her because when you laugh at her she gets even madder. Poor thing. Good thing she has false teeth or they would rot...what am I talking about...no wonder she has NO teeth!!! lol

No comments: